Fill In These Things About You
Birthday: june 2nd 1997
Eye color: greeny bluey greyey whatever the fuck it feels like being
Hair color: brown and sorta goldy
A random fact about you: my middle name is amelia
Favorite band: vampire weekend / arctic monkeys
Favorite song: atm why'd you only call me when you're high - artic monkeys
Favorite food: cheesy chips (its even in my twitter bio)
Favorite season: winter
Favorite animal: manatees
Favorite movie: forrest gump
Anything you need to work on?: yes but i'm not doing it
Who ended your last relationship?: i've never had a relationship
Are you friends with your ex?: no because i don't have one
Do you prefer someone shorter or taller?: taller (n lanky how cute)
Dark hair or light hair?: dark or light i don't give a flying shit
Smart or attractive?: depends, both probs
Is creativity attractive?: sometimes
Do you care how much money they have?: money would be nice but i don't care
Your last text: 'no i asked her i'm sure'
Last one i received: 'oh right okay:)'
The last thing you ate: chocolate pudding
The last thing you drank: water
The last song you listened to: white christmas - bing crosby
The last book you read: can't believe i am saying this but it was the shittiest book ever, i had to read it for english - blood river by tim butcher
The last movie you watched: this is 40
Do you play any instruments?: ye i play clarinet, saxophone, ukulele n i would like a guitar for christmas
A random childhood memory: my disco dress when i was a baby
because i have to wait for my laundry for foreVER
1. Are you more feminine or masculine?
2. Are you tall or short?
3. What’s your favorite color?
4. What do you love about yourself?
5. What’s your greatest flaw?
6. Do you see yourself differently than other people describe you?
7. What are you really, really good at?
8. What’s something you’re bad at, but love?
9. What’s something people have tried to force you to do?
10. How do you spend your free time?
11. Describe the way you dress in one sentence.
12. Have you ever gotten your nails professionally painted?
13. What is the most insulting thing anyone has said to you?
14. Favorite game?
15. What color is your hair?
16. Do you believe in god?
17. Is men’s rights a thing?
18. Does love really exist?
19. Can science explain everything, eventually?
20. Are we raised into what we love, or do we come to love it based on how we were raised?
21. How do you feel about the school system?
22. Do you believe in fate/destiny?
23. What is art?
24. Do we define ourselves, or does our past?
25. What happens after we die?
26. Do humans matter--tiny specs on a floating piece of rock in a solar 27. system in a galaxy in an infinite universe?
28. Is there good in everyone?
29. Does apathy really exist?
29. Is human life only valuable because our society makes it?
30. How do you feel about society, the vague “they” blamed for everything?
(ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ～『✧~*LOVEY-DOVEY PREFERENCE STUFF*~✧』
31. What gender do you prefer?
32. What’s the first thing you notice about someone?
33. Could you love someone you found ugly?
34. Favorite hair color?
35. Favorite eye color?
36. Ideal height?
37. Describe, personality-wise, what your ideal boy/girlfriend would be like?
38. Describe, appearance-wise, what your ideal boy/girlfriend would be like?
39. What do you look for--brains or looks?
40. Could you fall in love online?
41. How much of an age cap can you handle?
42. How would you introduce yourself on a blind date?
43. Could you forgive a cheater?
44. Is lying about something serious as bad as cheating?
45. Right now, you could call the person you like/love (if you aren’t dating/engaged/married already), or show up at their front door, and just confess or kiss them or whatever. What’s stopping you?